Babur's Cleansing CP Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is a dependable cleanser you should definitely add to your beauty regimen. It is a cleansing mask that deeply exfoliates the skin with a peeling effect revealing a refined complexion. The formula is made with key ingredients such as Salicylic Acid, Kaolin and Provitamin B5 which work together for deep cleansing and skin with a fresh, rosy appearance. Salicylic Acid is known for its ability to open up the pores and inhibit any occurrence of blemishes while Kaolin minimizes shine while leaving it with a mattified finish, and Provitamin B5 aids in regenerating the protective barrier of the skin. Give your skin a deep cleansing treat once or twice a week with this cleansing mask by Babor.
- A cleansing mask with a peeling effect that deeply exfoliates to reveal a refined complexion.
- Leaves your skin with a fresh, rosy look that will surely turn heads your way.
- Contains Salicylic Acid that inhibits blemishes from occurring while opening up the pores.
- Made with Kaolin that reduces shine leaving a matte finish.
- Has Provitamin B5 which is known to aid in regenerating the protective barrier of the skin.
Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.7 oz.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Parfum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Panthenol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Pantolactone, C1 77891, CI 77288
Apply a 1-2 mm thick layer of the cleansing mask to pre-cleansed skin, taking care to omit the eye and mouth areas. Leave on for about 5-10 minutes to take effect. Step 2: Once the mask has dried slightly, moisten your fingertips and use circling movements to work up a lather and exfoliate the skin. Finally, rinse the mask off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use once or twice a week.