May Contain: D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Cleanse the skin: for example with BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and the appropriate phytoactive for you skin type then apply a day-time moisturizer from the BABOR skincare system, allow it to absorb and then dab your face carefully with a tissue to ensure your skin is dry and non-oily.
2. Covering up: Apply BABOR Camouflage Cream with your fingertips to the areas that require concealing and pat in gently. Apply the cream about 2 cm beyond the area of skin to be camouflaged and feather out the edges so they are not visible. If you need to conceal larger areas or if you want a very even make-up effect, it is recommended to apply BABOR Camouflage Cream over the entire face.
3. Setting: Apply BABOR Camouflage fixing powder on top of the areas concealed by BABOR Camouflage Cream.
4. Touching up: BABOR Camouflage Cream are water and smudge-proof and generally long lasting. However, if you need to touch up, simply apply BABOR Camouflage Cream to the area of skin required and set with Camouflage fixing powder.
5. Removal: Cleansing should be done in two stages:
- Pre-cleansing: Apply BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and gently smooth it over the areas of skin you have camouflaged then wipe off with a tissue.
- After pre-cleansing: Apply BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and over it withthe phytoactive for you skin type and blend with the oil. Add three splashes of cool water and massage in gently then rinse off thoroughly with cool water.
BABOR Camouflage Cream cannot be removed with hydrophilic cleansing milks (e.g. mild cleanser)