Your skin needs proper hydration and there's nothing more innovative than Atopalm's MLE Intensive Moisturizing Cream. The skin treatment is safe to use for both children and adults, no matter how often you need it. Pay attention to the most dry and troublesome areas you have like the elbows, knees and heels and notice that the formula works wonders with regular use. The cream is equipped with the patented MLE (Multi Lamellar Emulsion) formula and a combination of plant derived ingredients that imitate the natural structure of lipid layers on your skin which are responsible for moisturizing and maintaining its protective barrier. As a result, you get moisturized skin that is also soothe and calm. Leave your skin restored, nourished and protected from environmental stress and say goodbye to dry and damaged skin.
- A cream formula that works to moisturize and protect the skin from environmental stress and damage.
- Works intensively to restore the skin and keeping it hydrated.
- Contains the patented MLE (Multi Lamellar Emulsion) technology by Atopalm that aid in maintaining the skin's protective barrier while providing moisture.
- Safe to use regularly especially to target areas that need special attention like the elbows, knees and heels.
- A dermatologically tested formula that is suitable for children and adults.
Net Weight: 3.4 oz./100 ml
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myrisyl/Palmityl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil Decyl Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantion, Stearic Acid, BHT, Essential Oil.
After cleansing with Facial Foam Wash, or Body Wash apply all over. Use as often as necessary on affected areas, paying special attention to those stubborn, troublesome, extra dry areas at elbows, knees and heels.