This powerful exfoliant is packed with 15% Glycolic acid, 5% Lactic acid and aloe. This complete, Insta-glow formula will help to gently resurface and renew dead/dull skin while reducing rough patches, discoloration and minor superficial imperfections. The combination of AHA acids Lactic and Glycolic is an exceptional way to achieve both dermal stimulation and superficial resurfacing.
- Rough skin
- Dead/Dull skin
- Aging skin
- Uneven skin tone
Net Weight: 60 ml / 2.0 oz.
DISTILLED WATER, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, *ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, [LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, POPULUS TREMULOIDES (ASPEN BARK) EXTRACT, GLUCONOLACTONE] (ECOCERT APPROVED NATURAL PRESERVATIVE)
Tips: Do not use new products after a chemical peel because you do not know how skin will react to them. During the healing period after a peel, it is essential to not have any added stressors. Avoid heat, steam, sun exposure, new products, strong products, additional exfoliants. After peel, only use your serum of choice. Using a moisturizer will make peel less effective. You can resume use of moisturizer 24 hours after peel.
- Step 1: Remove makeup
- Step 2: Thoroughly cleanse face with Activated Charcoal Cleanser. Rinse Thoroughly.
- Step 3: With fingertips, smooth on Pre Peel Treatment Serum over face avoiding eye and lip area. Some tingling is expected.
- Step 4: Once dry, apply Chemical peel unto cotton ball or cotton pads (Not provided). Smooth a thin layer of Chemical Peel over face avoiding eye and lip area. Apply unto sensitive areas last.
- Step 5: Leave on for 1-10 minutes. Watch for redness, if too much redness or pain occurs immediately neutralize peel.
- Step 6: To neutralize peel, apply a liberal amount of Post Peel Treatment Serum unto face. You can apply several layers of product unto face until you've completely covered all treatment areas. Upon application, you will feel a warm, tingling sensation which is normal. Mild foaming is also expected as acid is being neutralized. Once foaming action has ceased, acid has been fully neutralized. Regardless, leave on for a full 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Step 7: Follow up with your favorite serum and moisturizer. It is essential to use these products daily at least 1-2 weeks prior to peel so skin adjusts to them prior to peel. After chemical peel, only use serum of choice. Resume application of moisturizer 24 hours after peel.
Sunburn Alert: This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.