This Professional Facial Bleaching Serum is packed with 10% Alpha Arbutin, Bearberry Extract, Licorice Extract, Amla Extract, & Squalene Oil. It is our strongest formula yet, complete with dark spot reducing natural extracts! Alpha Arbutin is a very luxurious and expensive ingredient that achieves incomparable lightening results.
Our professional lightening formula is light and easily absorbed by skin without any fillers. Non comedogenic formula won't clog pores and is recommended for even acne-prone skin types. Easily penetrates skin, visibly energizing and brightening skin tone. Effectively targets overactive melanin production while balancing moisture levels and lightening skin tone.
- Promotes lightening and an even skin tone on all skin types.
- Minimizes liver spots.
- Can reduce the degree of skin tanning after UV exposure.
What precautions should I take to maximize results? You should definitely avoid excessive sun exposure by wearing protective clothing and sunscreen when outdoors (Since melanin is your body's first line of defense against sunburn, exposing your skin to the sun can activate melanin production and thus compromise lightening results).
- What is Organic Amla? Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla is probably one of the most important plants with a very high Vitamin C content. Known as an antioxidant powerhouse, it gathers its amazing properties from the high tannin and polyphenol content it naturally possesses. Several studies have asserted that Amla extract is able to control melanin production, aiding in dark spot reduction and preventing against photoaging and sun damage.
- What is Bearberry? Bearberry leaves are traditionally used in European medicine for their phytochemical content which includes ursolic acid, tannic acid, gallic acid, arbutin, tannins and flavonoids. Topically, Bearberry leaf extract is an amazing natural skin lightener that targets melanin production. It is packed with antioxidants and tannins that help to protect skin from photoaging and sun damage.
- What is Licorice Root? Licorice Root traditionally used in Chinese medicine but has an ancient history that dates back to 190AD. Licorice root contains an isoflavin named glabridin which helps to reduce the appearance of under eye circles, discoloration and age spots. It is also packed with antioxidants and licochalcone which is a natural phenol that helps to balance oil production.
Net Weight: 60 ml / 2 oz.
DISTILLED WATER, [CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE], [SODIUM ACRYLATE / SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 80], ALPHA ARBUTIN, *EMBLICA OFFICINALIS (AMLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, SQUALENE OIL (OLIVE), *ORGANIC ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI LEAF EXTRACT, *ORGANIC GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HONEY, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA (BABASSU) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, [LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, POPULUS TREMULOIDES (ASPEN BARK) EXTRACT, GLUCONOLACTONE] (ECOCERT APPROVED NATURAL PRESERVATIVE), *ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT
After cleansing face, apply a pearl-size amount of product unto face, neck & decollete. Use twice daily. If irritation occurs, consult with physician.
Product Type: Serums
, Skin Lighteners & Brighteners
, Skin RevitalizersConcerns: Dull Complexion
, Firmness (Facial)
, Hyperpigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
, Sunburn & Sun DamageSkin Types: Acne Prone
, DryPreferences: Natural
, OrganicIngredients: Vitamin C
, Olive Oil
, Grape Seed Oil
, Aloe Vera