Cleanse Without Losing Moisture
Remove make-up, dirt and impurities from your skin without stripping out moisture. Helps protect your skin from damage and free radicals, and leaves your skin looking refreshed and soft with Apothederm Moisturizing Cleanser.
Vitamins help protect skin from damage from free radicals. Skin looks refreshed and soft. Gentle enough to use every day on sensitive and dry skin.
- Removes make-up, dirt and impurities
- Protects against moisture loss
- Protects from damage and free radicals
- Refreshes and softens
Here’s Why It’s So Effective
- Vitamins A, C and E - Age-fighting antioxidant vitamins protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Provides essential lipids (Vitamin F) to help protect the skin from moisture loss during cleansing.
- Carrot - A natural form of vitamin A that is required for cellular health.
- Avocado Oil - Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, this nourishes and protects the skin during the cleansing process.
- Seabuckthorn - Rich in vitamin C, this antioxidant also enhances vitamin E activity.
Net Weight: 6 oz.
Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Laureth-4, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Farnesol, Linalool, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Easy to Use Every Day. Gently massage into your face and neck for 10 to 15 seconds. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. Use twice a day, morning and evening. Keep out of eyes.