Your abs and muscles are not the only things that need toning, your skin does, too. This Clarifying Toner by Apothederm works efficiently in removing your day's effects, like it never existed. It works gently but effectively in removing daily residue like dirt, oil and make-up, while also refining the skin's surface texture. With a dual peptide action, the formula defends and restores the skin. It contains botanical extracts like green tea which provides antioxidants, while aloe vera, cucumber and chamomile work together to calm and soothe the skin. The formula is effective with the Malic Acid that aids in reduction of lines and hyperpigmentation while Oligopeptide-10, a patented SmartPeptide� technology, offers anti-inflammatory properties that target the reduction of skin imperfections. Use it if you have dull skin, also if you have acne-prone and oily skin.
- A skin toner that removes daily residue like dirt, oil and make-up while refining the skin's surface.
- Effectively removes all your day's effects and leaves the skin's texture refined.
- With dual peptide action that defends and restores the skin and green tea that are great antioxidants.
- Contains Aloe, Cucumber and Chamomile that keep skin soothed and calm.
- Great for use for those with a dull complexion and those with oily and acne-prone skin.
Net Weight: 6 oz.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Malic Acid, Oligopeptide-10, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
After cleansing, apply liberally to face and neck with cotton square. Do not rinse. Allow to dry before applying treatment product or moisturizer. Follow with other Apothederm products per your personal regimen. Keep out of eyes.