Experience smooth and even skin that is free of lines, scars, and impurities with Europe’s best-selling at-home derma roller.
The âme pure® CIT Face Roller smooths the surface of the skin with micro-fine needles. This creates tiny invisible punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body’s healing process and immediately activates the production of a blast of collagen and elastin. The skin’s natural repair process helps fill in and smooth out wrinkles, fine lines and scars while also shrinking enlarged pores.This creates tiny invisible punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body’s healing process and immediately activates the production of a blast of collagen and elastin. The skin’s natural repair process helps fill in and smooth out wrinkles, fine lines and scars while also shrinking enlarged pores.
We highly recommend using the CIT Face Roller with the âme pure® Collagen Therapy™ Gels. They were developed and formulated especially to be used immediately after performing the micro needling treatment, at the moment when the skin is punctured by many microscopic channels that increase the absorption of active ingredients 1000-fold. They contain potent active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and have a powerful skin-perfecting, rejuvenating and blemish-combatting effects. They also soothe the skin and immediately reduce the redness that occurs after the micro needling treatment.
The effect of the derma roller is comparable to the effect of laser skin treatments.
However, the derma roller treatment can be performed on all skin tones without risk of hyperpigmentation because no heat is used.
*The results are documented in several clinical studies. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Produced in the EU exclusively for âme pure® in accordance with EU Cosmetic GMP Certification.
- Should not be used if you are allergic to surgical stainless steel.
- The CIT Roller should be used only by you and must not be shared with others.
- Avoid rolling right under the eyes and over the eyelids and lips.
- We recommend waiting 6 weeks after Botox/injectable fillers before performing the CIT Roller treatment in order to avoid an inflammatory reaction.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on pimples, acne lesions, nodulocystic acne/nodules, lumps, abscesses, boils, cysts, active herpes outbreaks or any other form of acute infection or inflammation of the skin.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on keloid and hypertrophic scarring (overgrowth of scar tissue that develops around a wound above the skin).
- The CIT Roller should not be used on raised moles or warts.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on eczema, rosacea, psoriasis or severe solar keratosis.
- The CIT Roller should not be used together with antibiotics, exfoliating products, or products containing AHA/BHA acids, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or MI (Methylisothiazolinone).
- Do not use Accutane and any other photosensitizing medication for 6-12 months before using the CIT Roller.
- Do not use the CIT Roller on the areas where laser treatment has been performed within the last 12 months.
- Avoid sun exposure minimum 24 hours before and after the CIT Roller treatment. Tanning beds should be avoided during the 2 months treatment course as well as 4 weeks after the end of the treatment course.
- Do not use if you suffer from hemophilia or diabetes (delayed wound healing).
- Avoid exercise that causes sweating, saunas or steam baths if any skin irritation is present.
- Not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
- Do not use the CIT Roller on children or animals!
- Keep away from children!
We recommend performing the rolling treatment with the CIT Face Roller during the evening 2-4 times per week every second week. You will have 1 week with rolling and 1 week without.