Masks are a great way to keep your skin healthy. Alya Skin's Australian Pink Clay Mask Twin Pack gives not one but two of their masks that effectively cleanses, detoxifies and invigorates. It works to reduce pore size, remove pollutants that touch the skin and help with removal of pimples and acne. It leaves the skin balanced and energized, bringing it more life. It will guarantee 100% of results with regular use of two to three times a week. You get Kaolin clay that keeps pollutants, toxins and nasties away and antioxidants that leave skin healthy. The formula removes pigmentation clusters and stimulates skin cell regeneration. It detoxifies keeping inflammation to a minimum while removing acne and eczema. The formula helps tone the skin with its anti-aging benefits as it heals pimples quickly. You feel your pores tighten instantly and notice your skin to be cleaner and softer than it ever was for a healthier and fresher feeling.
- A 2-pack detoxifying, cleansing and invigorating pink clay mask that features benefits from Australian ingredients and has 100% guaranteed results.
- Helps in tightening the pores while removing pollutants the skin may come into contact with.
- Contains Kaolin clay that strengthens the skin as it removes toxins and pollutants, and helps with removal of pigmentation clusters while stimulating cell regeneration.
- Works to detoxify and reduce skin inflammation as it cleanses effectively to provide anti-aging benefits leaving your skin feeling fresh and healthy.
- A formula that is vegan and animal cruelty-free, making it safe for sensitive skin types.
Net Weight: 2 x 120 g
Kaolin, Aqua, Bentonite, Aloe Vera, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Liquorice, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Rosemary, Kelp, Extract Organic, CI 77491, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid And D-Limonene.
2-3 uses per week
Product Type: MasquesSkin Types: Acne Prone
, SensitivePreferences: Vegan-Friendly
, Certified Cruelty-FreeIngredients: Antioxidant
, Aloe Vera
, Vitamin A
, Vitamin E
, Witch Hazel
, Lactic Acid