Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Hand Filed Tips - Stainless Steel
When it comes to ingrown hairs and splinters, forget the needles and pins, and reach for the tweezer designed with surgical precision for removing anything embedded under the skin. With ultra-sharp, perfectly aligned elongated points, the Ingrown Hair/Splinter Tweezer is unsurpassed. Keep one in your medicine cabinet and one for your toolbox.
How To Use: For splinters, clean the affected area with soap and water, dip the Tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, use needle points of tweezer to grab the splinter and back it out gently. After particle is removed, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, wash area with soap and water, dip tweezer in alcohol to disinfect, and use tip of tweezer to isolate the ingrown hair. Tweeze hair out gently in the direction of hair growth.
Care: Clean Tweezer after each use.
Caution: Keep cap on between uses to protect the tips.
Warning: Point of Tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children.
Tip: For many men, ingrown hairs are a serious but common
side-effect of shaving. They occur when the facial hair grows back into the
pores instead of outward through the surface.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.