Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
For Any Skin Type experiencing congestion.
After a long, hard day of being you, a hardworking cleanser is in store for your face and skin. Botanical extracts and nutrients fuse together to create the TIMEBALM Skincare White Tea Sunflower Skin Clarifier by theBalm, which happens to refresh and perfect the look of your skin.
Recommended for any skin type that is experiencing congestion, this gentle yet effective formula cleanses deep down, offering a new surface of fresh, clean skin. As well as brightening and refreshing the skin, this excellent hydrating cleanser acts as a powerful astringent that results in a more radiant, smooth, hydrated look to the skin.
Directions: For Any Skin Type experiencing congestion. Use twice a day after cleansing with TimeBalm Skincare products and before moisturizing.
Net Weight: 117 ml/6 oz.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Which Hazel) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Eugenol
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.