Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Talika laboratories, experts in specific care, have created Bust Serum, a comprehensive beauty package giving volume, lift and firmness to the breast.
Volume: gain one cup size in 6 weeks
The breasts are composed of varying amounts of fatty tissue which gives them shape and volume. Thanks to the virtues of mukul bark extract that has been used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, Bust Serum fosters a targeted storage of triglycerides, thereby increasing breast volume. Tests have proved that 80% of women saw an increase of 2 to 4 cm (1 to 1 3/4 in) in 6 weeks.
Breast lift: +18%
The breasts are attached to the thorax by ligaments (Cooper’s ligaments). With absolutely no muscle, their only support is the skin. Volume and weight variations erode skin elasticity, triggering a loss in curve and sagging.Thanks to the extract of kigelia africana , Bust Serum prevents the tissue from sagging and improves bust firmness and appearance. Clinical trials have shown +18% in breast lift.
The combination of kigelia africana, mukul bark extract, oat extract, peptides, raspberry seed oil from Chile and hyaluronic acid strengthens the skin’s binding and hence tonicity, thereby tangibly improving its elasticity by 70%. Your breasts will be better maintained and developed as result.
Directions: Apply Bust Serum daily, morning or evening, to the base of the breasts and then massage in wide figure 8 movements from below the breast upto the neck line.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.