Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Ideal for All skin types.Preferably as soon as possible after sun exposure and once or twice daily thereafter.
Cellex-C Sun Rescue Gel is a specialized, lemon colored, oil-free gel containing the perfect complement of the patented Cellex-C signature ingredients required to reduce the visibly aging effects caused by excessive sun exposure. This formulation has been designed with ascorbic acid at a level of 17.5% and buffered to a pH level of 3.3 to accommodate the increased sensitivity of sun-exposed skin.
High levels of L-ascorbic acid, coupled with powerful anti-oxidant protection make this formulation the most important skin-saving product to apply after excessive sun exposure sustained through sports and other out-door activities.
Helps to prevent the leathered, blotchy appearance of skin so often associated with golfers, tennis players, sun worshipers and those living in tropical climates.
Cellex-C Sun Rescue Gel is suitable for both men and women.
Net Weight: 90 ml.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ascorbic Acid, Tyrosine, Trimethylopropane
Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, PEG-100, Polyquaternium
37, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Zinc Sulphate, Glycine, PPG-1
Trideceth-6, Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera)
Extract, Propylene Glycol, Bioflavonoids, Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium
EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum),
Yellow No. 5 (CI19140).
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.