Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
A sun protection factor technically provides you with 15 times your natural protection. This means if you usually begin to show a response to sun exposure in 15 minutes, SPF 15 will allow you to stay up to three and three quarter hours (15 x 15 = 225 minutes), under normal sun conditions, before seeing a response to sun exposure. The damage to the skin, after 15 minutes of sun exposure, should therefore be limited to 1/15 of the total damage that would normally occur on unprotected skin. Skin Types: Tans easily and does not burn.
Net Weight: 150 ml/5 oz.Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Octyl methoxycinnamate (7.0%), octyl salicylate (4.0%), micronized zinc oxide (2.0%), micronized titanium dioxide (2.0%), methylparaben (.12%), propylparaben (.05%)
Other Ingredients: Water (purified), petrolatum, mineral oil, paraffin, diethanolamine cetyl phosphate, emulsifying wax p, glyceryl monostearate, propylene glycol, dimethicone, octyl stearate, xanthan gum, polyacrlyamide (and) C 13-14 isoparaffin (and) laureth-7, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.