Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Hydration on the skin is just as important as showering. To achieve that full on moisturized level of satisfaction, you should turn to the Hydroptimale THI3 Hydrating Mask by Sothys. Suitable for all skin types, this protective cream contains powerful plant oils and much more fused together which will provide the skin with the hydration it needs to re-discover or conserve its comfort and suppleness. It provides a refreshing action that provides maximum levels of moisturization on the skin. Offering a new comforting feeling, your skin will be left feeling nourished and looking youthful, allowing you to feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Directions: Apply a moderate amount of the mask with fingertips on a clean skin. After 5-10 minutes remove with water. Follow with an appropriate Sothys lotion and cream.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz.
Ingredients: Filagrinol: A Plant Based Complex Composed Of Pollen Extract, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil And Wheat Germ Oil. This Powerful Plant Combination Contains A High Concentration Of Vitamins Such As Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Filagrinol Favors A Dramatic Increase In The Moisture Levels In The Epidermis. Fucofel: A Polysaccharide Rich In Fucose, That Reinforces The Skin's Hydration. Corn Germ Oil: A Skin-Conditioning Plant Oil With Properties Of Nourishing The Stratum Corneum, Helping To Neutralize Cell-Damaging Free Radicals And Reduce Skin Redness. Avocado Oil: As A Plant Oil, Its Purpose Is To Coat The Skin With Its Natural Lipids. Acting As An Emollient, It Has A High Concentration Of Vitamin A And Vitamin C.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.