FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
This unparalleled anti-aging serum is the first to combine the renowned growth factor serum, TNS Recovery Complex in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex™, a potent mixture of antioxidants, peptides and other innovative anti-aging ingredients, in the other chamber. Together these products work synergistically to transform and regenerate your skin for a more youthful appearance.
- NouriCel-MD® helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the overall tone and texture of skin
- Smoothes and tightens skin
- Strengthens the skin’s natural ability to regenerate itself
- Fights against environmental damage
- Brightens and lightens age spots
SkinMedica TNS Recovery Serum contains:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media – A unique product which capitalizes on the physiological advantage of many tissue factors in one solution that interact to maximally stimulate tissue repair.
- Aminobutyric Acid – When administered systemically, it functions as neuromuscular inhibitor which reduces excitability of the nerves and produces muscle relaxation.175,176 Hyaluronic Filling Spheres – Dehydrated filling spheres penetrate into skin folds of varying depth and trap water in the superficial layers of the skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as a molecular sponge, enabling the spheres to swell and exert pressure in the direction of the surface, resulting in a smoothing effect on the skin.
- Ergothioneine (EGT) – A natural amino acid with super-antioxidant properties that protect cells against oxidative damage by scavenging reactive oxygen species, reducing UV-induced hydrogen peroxide, suppressing the expression of MMP-1 (proteins involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix), and reducing inflammation.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) – Effectively counteracts free radical damage and provides significant protection against UVA-induced detrimental effects of photoaging. Coenzyme Q10 works synergistically with vitamin E in preventing damage to lipid membranes and plasma lipids.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – Reduces redness and suppresses skin inflammation and irritation while providing powerful antioxidant properties that help protect cells from free radical damage initiated by environmental factors.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), a freeradical scavenger that fights aging symptoms in the skin while enhancing collagen production for firmer skin. Helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Stabilized ester of vitamin E that is considered the most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Moisturizes the skin from within, improving smoothness.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – Has a unique peptide sequence that mimics the body’s own mechanism to activate Tissue Growth Factor-beta (TGF-b), known as the key element in the synthesis of collagen.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline - A plant-derived amino acid with multifunctional anti-aging activities that promote the production of Tissue Inhibitors of Metalloproteinase (TIMPs) which are able to suppress the synthesis of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs), enzymes involved in extracellular matrix degradation.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract - A plant-derived inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs) that prevents the degradation of the extracellular matrix thereby helping to prevent wrinkle formation. The extract also exhibits antioxidant activity which helps fight the visible signs of aging.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Lysate - A yeast extract that when topically applied defends against the detrimental effect of ozone (which has an ability to deplete antioxidants in the skin), and improve the barrier function of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Silk, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol and Water – A combination of silk peptides encapsulated in liposomes that assimilate with skin cells to stimulate production of hyaluronic acid and collagen to improve skin tone and texture. Inhibits tyrosinase activity to reduce uneven skin pigmentation.
- Alpha-Arbutin - Biosynthetic active promotes skin lightening by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity, a regulator within the pigmentary process.
Directions: Before the first application lightly tap the top of the pump several times in the palm of your hand. Remove the cap and press on the very center of the pump to dispense both of the products onto the back on your hand. Blend the two products together and apply to the face, neck and décolletage. Use morning and night after cleansing and toning.
Net Weight: 1 oz.
Free Standard Shipping for SkinMedica - TNS Essential Serum
If you need any help please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.
Gift with Purchase:
FREE SkinMedica - Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+ Travel Size with the purchase of products, some restrictions apply. See details »