FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
SkinMedica TNS Line Refine generates rapid filling and smoothing action to visually reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, and crow's feet while providing long term anti-aging benefits.
- Smoothes, tightens and fills in fine lines
- Provides long term anti-aging benefits with NouriCel-MD® and peptides
- Light reflectors rapidly soften the appearance of fine lines and conceal skin imperfections
- Relaxes facial expressions with a unique peptide
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media – A unique product which capitalizes on the physiological advantage of many tissue factors in one solution that interact to maximally stimulate tissue repair.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – Has a unique peptide sequence that mimics the body's own mechanism to activate Transforming Growth Factor-beta (TGF-beta), known as a key element in the synthesis of collagen.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – Synthetic peptide capable of relaxing facial expression wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contraction. Imitates the activity of Waglerin 1, a protein found in the venom of the Temple Viper, which inhibits neuromuscular communication.
- Aminobutyric Acid – When administered systemically, it functions as neuromuscular inhibitor which reduces excitability of the nerves and produces muscle relaxation.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres ( Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate) – Dehydrated filling spheres penetrate into skin folds of varying depth and trap water in the superficial layers of the skin. The remarkable characteristic of hyaluronic acid that acts as a molecular sponge, enables the spheres to swell and exert pressure in the direction of the surface, resulting in a smoothing effect on the skin.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) – Effectively counteracts free radical damage and provides significant protection against UVA-induced detrimental effects of photoaging. Coenzyme Q10 works synergistically with vitamin E in preventing damage to lipid membranes and plasma lipids.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline – A plant-derived amino acid with multifunctional anti-aging activities that promote the production of Tissue Inhibitors of Metalloproteinase (TIMPs) which are able to suppress the synthesis of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs), enzymes involved in extracellular matrix degradation.
Directions: Remove cap and slowly twist top end of the applicator in a clockwise direction to release TNS Line Refine into the applicator. SkinMedica TNS Line Refine will become visible on one side of the applicator only. After applying a moisturizer gently pat the product onto the line with your finger tips. Apply twice daily, AM and PM, or as needed.
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Free Standard Shipping for SkinMedica - TNS Line Refine
If you need any help please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.
Gift with Purchase:
FREE SkinMedica - Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+ Travel Size with the purchase of products, some restrictions apply. See details »