This hyaluronic acid rich serum replenishes skin’s moisture reservoir and provides instant and long term hydration. Using this complex will enhance the benefits of your daily moisturizer.
Replenishes skin’s moisture reservoir
Stimulates natural production of hyaluronic acid
Protects the skin against degradation of hyaluronic acid and elastin
Helps to maintain firmness and elasticity
Directions: Apply a single pump of SkinMedica Hydrating Complex once or twice daily to face, neck, and décolletage before applying moisturizer.
WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Net Weight: 1 oz.
- Betaine → Maintains moisture, water balance, and promotes collagen production through its nature as a glycine betaine, reducing and reversing the negative effects that dehydration stressors have on the skin.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol → A complex of three natural sugar compounds that have the ability to entrap free water molecules and stimulate the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, while increasing ceramide production and skin’s water content.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid → A low molecular weight, low particle sized hyaluronic acid. Unlike normal hyaluronic acid, this material has the ability to penetrate the skin’s stratum corneum. Does not wash off, but rather remains in the skin to trap water and deliver enhanced moisture into the epidermis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate → A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin and is part of the intercellular matrix, the ground substance that fills in the spaces between cells and fibers. Has the ability to retain water on the surface of the skin which gives immediate smoothness to rough skin surfaces and significantly improves overall skin condition.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate, Pantethine, Panthenol) → Has hygroscopic properties, giving it the ability to attract water molecules from the surrounding environment through absorption or adsorption. The application of vitamin B5 may help to reduce water loss and prevent skin dehydration. Vitamin B5 is essential for normal epithelial function.
- Wakame Kelp Extract (Undaria Pinnatifidia Extract) → Rich in sodium, iron, potassium, calcium, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12. A hyaluronidase inhibitor which prevents the breakdown of hyaluronic acid and an elastase inhibitor which prevents the breakdown of elastin.
Free Standard Shipping for SkinMedica - Hydrating Complex
if total order value is over $49.
If you need any help please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.
Gift with Purchase:
FREE SkinMedica - Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+ Travel Size with the purchase of products, some restrictions apply. See details »