Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
In some cases, the pigment cells (melanocytes), which are responsible for our skin coloration, are over-active after injury. This can result in a darkened scar. Scarguard Scarlight MD is a unique and very effective combination of traditional medical Scarlights and homeopathic ingredients.
Scarguard Scarlight MD is a gel. After applying to the discolored area, it quickly penetrates leaving no residue on the surface to affect clothing.
This product can be used alone and is effective on darkened scars (brownish), age spots, freckles, liver spots, under eye circles, and essentially, any dark brownish discoloration. It can also be used in combination with our Scarguard MD product for scars that are thick and raised and also darkened.
If the discoloration is darkened and brownish, Scarguard Scarlight MD will help.
If the coloration is blue or pink, it is usually due to an overgrowth of small blood vessels. This type of discoloration can only be helped by laser treatment.
If the scar is too light in color, there is no product that we know of that will help.
Use Scarguard Scarlight MD on
Net Weight: 30 ml/1 oz.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.