This “finger on the pulse” colour library gives you essential POP hues to aviate you from lightest to darkest, dusk to dawn and office to party, without missing a beat! Gorgeous zebra pattern clutch for girl on the go navigation, in any concrete jungle!
Day – London Lunch
Ban the bland! No more nothing-shades. Think POP-knockout-neutrals to transform you to yummy daytime delicacy.
Play – Back of the cab
No time to go home after work to change? These playtime brights will transform you into a true night-time nymphet in a few easy sweeps.
All 24 shades are triple milled for foolproof blending; from our shimmer taupe to our electric teal you can’t go wrong so go ahead and play!
Lid - To highlight and prepare the lid choose one of the lightest colours. Apply to entire eyelid, from lash to crease.
Crease - To enhance the shape of your eye, choose a medium-toned colour. Place brush on the outer corner of the brow bone and blend in the crease. Blend well from side to side.
Upper Liner - Choose one of the darkest colours to line and define. Use POP eyeliner brush and dip into colour, start at the outer corner of the eye and draw with short strokes as close to the lash line as possible, following the shape of your eye.
Lower Liner - To create more definition to the eye use a medium toned softer colour. Start at the outer corner of the eye and smudge the liner under your lower lashes.
Day: Classic English Rose
1. Apply warm rose colour (no 6) all over lid & up to brow as a base.
2. Smudge shimmer taupe (no 8) into upper lash line.
3. Dab baby pink (no 6) onto inner & outer corner of eye. Voila, ready for the day!
Play: Piccadilly Party Princess
4. Now add some definition by blending plum (no 13) & bright pink (no 14) into crease & lash lines.
5. Dot crystal white highlighter in the middle of the eyelid, onto brow bone & inner corner of the eye. See you on the dance floor!
Day: Natural in Notting Hill
1. Apply creamy shimmer (no 4) all over lid & up to brow as a base.
2. Smudge deep chocolate (no 12) into upper lash line & lower lash line.
3. Dab gold (no 3) onto inner & outer corner of eye. Office, here I come!
Play: Black Taxi Fool-Proof Sexy Eyes
4. Now add some smoky definition by mixing electric teal (no 21) & black (no 24) as your liner & blend well.
5. Dot pastel green in the middle of the eyelid & inner corner of the eye.
Net Weight: 22.14 g/0.79 oz.
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben.
May Contain: Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica & Iron Oxide (CI 77019,77491), Mica & Titanium Dioxide (CI 77019,77891), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Silica (CI 77019,77891), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Tin Oxide (CI 77019,77891), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide (CI 77019,77891,77491), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Carmine (CI 77019,77891,75470), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Tin Oxide & Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77019,77891,77861,77510), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77019,77891,77288).
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Free Standard Shipping for POP Beauty - Day to Play Goddess Clutch
if total order value is over $49.
If you need any help please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.