Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Medical technology and clinical effectiveness in an at home product!
OMNILUX clear-U has been developed from an FDA cleared medical device that has been used by dermatologists worldwide for the successful treatment of acne.
OMNILUX clear-U uses light technology in the form of light emitting diodes to:
Acne develops when the sebaceous glands in a person's skin produces excess oil (sebum). This oil combines with cells that line the gland walls and clogs the skin's pores. Normal skin bacteria colonize these pores and the body's response causes the inflammation or reddening of the skin that we associate with acne. Researchers have discovered that something as simple as light holds the key to clearing up problem skin.
When your skin is flooded with alternating blue and red light, the bacteria self destructs and inflammation is decreased. Your acne fades and your skin heals. It's as simple as that!Directions: Just two 20-minute treatments per week for four weeks gives you healthier and clearer skin. Severe nodular acne or severe cystic acne is characterized by having a large number of red pimples (spots) and yellow pus filled spots (pustules), with several deep nodular lesions (a solid mass of skin like a knot that is either raised or can be felt under the skin). If you suffer from severe nodular acne or severe cystic acne you will NOT be suitable for this type of treatment. Please consult your doctor for a more appropriate treatment.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.