Three compacts, one simple solution. Each of the five shadows has something different to offer so that you can pull off any look you like. Every shade is long wearing, hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so you know you’re in good hands, beyond a shadow of doubt!
• Each Eye Steppe compact features colors handpicked by Jane to flatter brown, green or blue eyes. No more guessing which shades are right for you!
• Each compact opens up like a staircase to reveal all five shades and a mirror. Magnetic closure makes it easy to carry lightweight Eye Steppes.
• Interchangeable shelves of color allow you to travel with as many, or as few shades as you like.
• goBrown includes Sea Green, Blue Sky, Tan, Forest
• goGreen includes Allure, Iris, Sepia, Slate
• goBlue includes Oyster, Rosy, Taupe, Swiss Chocolate
• Use each shade alone, layer or blend together.
• It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
• Spritz our eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST, and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
Use Jane Iredale “Simple Eye Technique.” Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with Jane Iredale Eye Contour Brush. Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with Jane Iredale Eye Shader Brush. Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with Jane Iredale Deluxe Shader Brush. Blend well with a clean brush.
Net Weight: 0.3 oz./8.4 oz.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Boron Nitride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Free Standard Shipping for Jane Iredale - Eye Steppes
If you need any help please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.