How's Jane Iredale different?
| The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin. That's why everything we develop is a true extension of skin care. Our makeup is not just a refinement of conventional makeup; it's a new technology. It's so effective it is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals.|
More About How's Jane Iredale different?
in one - Our micronized mineral bases are four products in one:
foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen, and will disguise almost any skin
17 Pressed Bases & SPF 20 Loose Bases - Formulated with
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, the minerals give instant, broad-spectrum,
chemical-free sun protection. They are also Very Water Resistant.
weightless coverage - Because we use no fillers like talc to
dilute the effectiveness of the pigment, one quick application of our minerals
provides all-day coverage that doesn't fade, crease or smear.
and oil-free - The skin is allowed to breathe and function normally.
allergy risk - We use no sensitizers like perfume or chemical
dyes and preservatives in our bases, blush or eye shadows.
- Because the minerals are concentrated pigment, they give complete coverage
and can be used effectively to camouflage large or small distractions.
- The minerals adhere to the skin until they are removed with any cleanser.
- Our mineral bases have anti-inflammatory properties and are especially helpful
for acne and rosacea-prone skins.
- The loose minerals are inert and cannot support bacteria.
- We use state of the art cosmeceutical ingredients to ensure the finest performance
in coverage, application and texture. Our vitamins and antioxidants are pharmaceutical