As we all know, an artist is sometimes only as good as her tools!
Here are some helpful hints to ensure that every glominerals application will be perfect.
1. Travel ultra-Squirrel: Use to apply all-over base application for medium to full coverage when using the pressed or loose base.
2. Angled blush-Black Capra: Use the angled blush brush to contour the cheekbones or to enhance the cheek by highlighting with color.
3. Eye base-Pure Pony: Use to apply your eye shadow base color over the entire eyelid. After contour and highlight colors have been applied, the eye base brush can also blend your shadows for a flawless finish.
4. Crease-Squirrel: The crease brush is designed to give a light to heavy contour application to the eye crease.
5. Eye liner/brown-Taklon: Use the eye liner/brow brush wet or dry along with a shadow or cream liner to define lash line and brows.
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.