Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
(Originally called Fantastic Finish Foundation) Normal to Dry Skin Types
An oil-free moisturizer, broad spectrum UVA/UVB non-degradable sunscreen and fine line minimizing makeup in one! Provides light to medium coverage to simply even skin tone and texture.
Illuminare liquid mineral makeup is different from traditional makeup. You don't need to use much and you will find that it looks much better and performs better than any makeup you've ever tried before, and best of all it's recommended by Dermatologists. So you know it's good for your skin!
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB: Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide
- Dewy, natural finish
- Sheer to moderate coverage
- Moisturizing (Glycerin)
- Best to use following laser treatments, plastic surgery, microdermabrasion, etc.
Amalfi Alabaster: Very pale, milky-white (Nicole Kidman)
Portofino Porcelain: Light. Very slight beige undertone. (Generally, the lightest shade in most makeup lines.)
Florentine Fair: Medium. Yellow/beige undertone. 40% of our customers wear this color
Sienna Sun: Light tan olive complexion, Italian or Hispanic (Jennifer Lopez)
Tuscan Toast: Dark Olive, very tan (Light Halley Berry)
Directions: Used alone it gives a soft luminous finish. This is the formula for those with normal to dry skin and helps to lock in moisture and hydrate the skin. May be set with a translucent face powder for a matte look.
Net Weight: 15 ml / 0.5 oz.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide-7% & Titanium, Dioxide-2.4%
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Iron Oxides, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Styrene/Acrylates Copolym
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.