Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
The must-have accessory for the perfect shave. Using the eShave Shaving Brush is the fastest and easiest way to prepare for shaving. The shaving brush ensures a close shave and prevents irritation. The eShave Shaving Brush is made of 100% badger hair to exfoliate, generate a rich lather, soften and raise the hair for a close and comfortable shave. All eShave Shaving Brushes come with a nylon string to hang the brush.
Badger hair is the only type of hair that retains water and keeping hot water on the skin is the secret to a close shave.
Directions: Run your badger eShave Shaving Brush under warm water, dip it lightly into eShave Shaving Cream or whisk it across eShave Shaving Soap and lather up directly onto your skin in an upward motion. If you need more lather, just run your brush under warm water and lather it up again, you don't need more cream.
eShave Shaving Brush helps generate a rich lather, soften and raises the hair and exfoliates the skin in the most natural way. All eShave Shaving Brushes are made of badger hair the only type of hair that retains water, an essential element to wet shaving.
After use rinse with warm water, shake excess water and hang brush hair down
to dry in an open space. Do not pull the hair or let your brush sit on your
counter upright when wet. With minimal maintenance your eShave Shaving Brush
will last for years.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.