Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
eShave Alum Block is a mineral bar made of naturally extracted alum and potassium. The alum has hemostatic properties and stops bleeding instantly, in the event of a nick. The potassium has antiseptic and astringent properties to tone the skin and close the pores skin and close the pores after shaving.
Directions: To stop bleeding instantly in the event of a cut, run Alum Block under warm water and gently apply moistened stone to cut area.
After shaving to cleanse the skin and to close the pores, run the Alum Block under cool water and rub it lightly against the skin. It acts as an astringent.
As a natural deodorant use after shaving the underarm. Run Alum Block under cold water and rub it lightly on the underarm.
As a pimple fixer, wet the Alum Block and rub over pimple until it leaves a deposit of salt on pimple. It is best to use overnight while sleeping.
Keep Alum block handy in the kitchen, tool or tackle box, even for the kids; use it anywhere you might get cut.
Net Weight: 3.5 oz. / 100 g
Ingredients: Potassium Alum
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.