Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
For sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin.
Protect your skin from those harmful UV rays with the Dermalogica UltraCalming Ultra Sensitive Tint SPF 30. This lightly tinted, rich base helps to protect your skin against moisture loss and easily blends on the face. It is formulated with UV Smart Booster Technology, an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins C and E; scavenges UV-induced free radicals while enhancing photoprotection. UltraCalmingTM Complex helps minimize sensitivity, redness, irritation and inflammation. The Sodium PCA, a moisture-binding protein that acts as a humectant which allows for more effective moisture absorption. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E), antioxidants that improve skin smoothness and softness, and help control damage caused by free radicals. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed and Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) are soothing botanical extracts that provide anti-enzyme and antioxidant protection. Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf and Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) will help calm and soothe skin. Iron Oxides will provide a natural tint to formula. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Directions: Apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Or, mix with your moisturizer or foundation, then apply. For continuous coverage, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz./50 ml
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.