Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
All skin conditions.
Get the ultimate protection against UVA and UVB with the Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50. This lightweight Broad Spectrum Sunscreen can be used alone on skin or mixed with foundation or moisturizer to receive optimum UVA and UVB protection. The antioxidants Vitamins C and E will help soften and smooth skin, as the Grape Seed and Green Tea soothe and provided protection against free radicals that aid to premature aging. The UV Smart Booster Technology found in this sunscreen scavenges UV-induced free radicals as it enhances photoprotection. The Oleosome Technology will provide you with enhanced moisturization as it boosts SPF. The Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) soothing botanical extracts will provide anti-enzyme and antioxidant protection. The Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) will help in controlling damage caused by free radicals. This Dermalogica product is formulated free of artificial fragrance and color
Directions: Apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Or, mix with your moisturizer or foundation, then apply. For continuous coverage, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz./50 ml
Ingredients: Avobenzone, Octinoxate
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.