Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
For acneic and breakout-prone skin, or areas of excess oil production.
Achieve a clear, shine free texture with the Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier. This acneic treatment is ideal for those suffering from breakout prone skin or those wilth areas in the skin with excess oil production. Its Organic Silicones will dramatically diminish fines lines and smooth skin texture as well as providing an all day matte finish. Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Yeast Extract, Caffeine and Biotin purify and inhibit overactive sebaceous activity while Salicylic Acid aids in clearing congested follicles to minimize future breakout activities. Cinnamon Bark Extract inhibits bacterial lipid metabolism and degradation of enzymes while eliminating bacteria, providing astringent properties and helping to reduce comedones for clearer skin. Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) and Chamomile soothe inflammation associated with breakouts. Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) acts as a natural exfoliant. Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Caffeine act as bioregulators of sebaceous secretions in skin, reducing oil and shine. Grape Seed Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Vitamin E condition and provide critical defense against free radical damage. Since your skin deserves the good stuff, This Dermalogica product contains no artificial fragrance or color.
Directions: Use AM/PM as a moisturizer.
Net Weight: 1.3 oz. / 38 ml
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.