Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Looking for a Lilac Soap? Then Look no Further this Magical Lilac Soap will do you wonders. It's a beautiful scented sweet perfume of Gardenia, this soft white soap has luscious lather and best of all triple-milled to last for ever. In the language of flowers it has several meanings, I love you in secret, you are grace, joy and artistry, and good luck, all of which seem fitting. Native to Eastern Europe and Asia, Lilacs were first planted in America in 1750. Both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson cultivated them. Today, Lilacs are celebrated in Lilac Festivals across the United States held when the soft and delicate fragrance of Lilacs in full bloom scents the gentle breezes of May. The benefits of the Lilac will do wonders, as it will be a unforgettable spa treament that you will have in your own hands. Pure vegetable soap base, made only hours after harvest: gently cleansing, copiously lathering, and able to deliver true and long lasting fragrance, Glycerin: additional glycerin added for enhanced moisturizing properties, Palm and coconut oils: natural moisturizers, The highest quality essential oils: perfume grade, for exceptional fragrance. The 3 beautiful white soaps are wrapped individual in cello, its wrapped to impress. Boxed in a sleeved tray. Not Tested on animals. Its a Great Gift for your loved ones! Try it Today!
Fragrance Notes: Lilac (single note)
Net Weight: 3.25 oz. (x 3)
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.