|To be sure to create flawless a look as possible, use the following tips:
1. Create a timeless look (not show the technique of the decade)
2. Create a healthy appearance - photos can make you look washed out. Barely there blush or a bronzer in the summer (in a neutral shade) is perfect for this use on top of cheeks, forehead and over the bridge of the nose
3. Use a heavier foundation (such as a cream) - layer foundation and powder on face
4. Powder foundation on neck and chest (skin appears too white if there is no coverage)
5. If ears are uncovered - cover with foundation
6. Good coverage of translucent powder
7. Concealer - not too light a color (medium at least) and blend foundation into concealer
8. With what is left on sponge - BLEND!! No raccoon eyes!
9. No Base Controller!
10. No shiny or frosted eyes or lips - they catch light and reflect to make features too large, make shadows or add age
11. Use neutral (brown or beigy) on eyes (no blue) - you want contouring - not color
12. If not sure if you have yellow or blue undertones, use neutral feature makeup (shadow, blush and lipstick)