Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
MADE IN GERMANY - 100% Natural Badger Hair, soft and durable. The essential tool to achieve a great shave and a pre-shave tool that helps to lift facial hair, and create lather.
Second to the razor blade, the Badger Hair Shave Brush is the essential tool used to achieve the best shave possible. Badger hair has a great ability to retain water (which helps create a lather when mixed with a shave cream) improving the barrier between the razor and skin, lifting facial hair to ensure a smoother shave with less irritation.
Brief History of Bogwood - Bog Oak wood is a rare timber which is excavated from deep underground, usually as a by-product of turf cutting, or when bog land is drained for agricultural use. Baxter Bog Oak came from logs that where found in Europe and have been carbon dated at 4500 years old. The wood has been preserved due to the unique conditions of the Turf bogs, which waterlog the wood and keep it free from oxygen and sunlight, which would cause it to decay.
1. Cleanse facial skin.
2. Rinse the brush in warm water, shake off excess water, and apply Baxter Super Close Shave Formula to the top of the badger brush.
3. Work the cream into your beard, using oblique brush strokes.
4. For more lather, dip the tip of the brush in water and add more shave cream.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.