Free Shipping over $49 for all U.S. orders
- Regularly $5.95
- Deliveries in 3 to 5 business days in contiguous United States
- Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. boxes may take longer
- Deliveries to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 21 days
- Signature upon delivery may required for shipments over $200
- Orders placed after 12pm EST will be shipped the next business day
- We ship internationally, please check our Shipping Information page for details
Are you looking for a product that can give you a comfortalbe and traditional wet shaving experience? Have no fear because Shaving Soap with Wooden Bowl Lemon Essential Oil from The Art of Shaving can offer you a rich lather which protects and softens your beard while you are going in for an extremely close shave. Formulated with glycerin and coconut oil, you can lather up with a brush and hot water for the most memorable shave that you will ever have. The soaps come in elegant teak wood bowls, which can be refilled. Experience the amazing results for yourself. Do not hesitate to try this product, we promise you are not going to regret it!
Directions: Always shave during or after a hot shower. Wet a Badger Shaving Brush with hot water and whisk it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather. Apply lather on the face and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-Shave Balm.
Net Weight: 95 g/3.4 oz.
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Aqua (Water), Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Cocoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lecithin, Petrolatum, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide.
If you need any help for applying these offers or any other issue please call us toll-free at 1-866-830-6161.